Links such as Wisconsin Careers, to help you get information on careers.
Important information for each year you spend at Craig .
Take a look at the Course Catalog.
Important information regarding upcoming College Visits
2016-2017 Advanced Placement Exams
AP Parent Letter
For the 2017 AP Exams, students at J. A. Craig High School will be registering online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access.
- This year each AP exam costs $95.00
- Students eligible for free/reduced lunch will be able to request a fee waiver.
- Online registration will open on Monday, Dec. 5th, 2016 at 7:00 am and close on Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 at 11:59 pm
- In order to register, students should click on the link provided on the school website or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/500955
- To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions.
- Registration is not complete until students have printed or saved a PDF of the confirmation page that is provided at the end.
- J.A. Craig High School is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration.
During the registration, students will need to sign up for a pre administration session in April that is mandatory. Pre administration sessions will take place during I block in the cafeteria.
If you have any questions please contact Shelly Osmond in the Student Services Center