Links such as Wisconsin Careers, to help you get information on careers.
Important information for each year you spend at Craig .
Take a look at the Course Catalog.
Important information regarding upcoming College Visits
2016-2017 Advanced Placement Exams
AP Parent Letter
2017 Schedule and What to Bring to the Exam
For the 2017 AP Exams, students at J. A. Craig High School will be registering online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access.
- This year each AP exam costs $95.00
- Students eligible for free/reduced lunch will be able to request a fee waiver.
- Online registration will open on Monday, Dec. 5th, 2016 at 7:00 am and close on Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 at 11:59 pm
- In order to register, students should click on the link provided on the school website or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/500955
- To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions.
- Registration is not complete until students have printed or saved a PDF of the confirmation page that is provided at the end.
- J.A. Craig High School is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration.
During the registration, students will need to sign up for a pre administration session in April that is mandatory. Pre administration sessions will take place during I block in the cafeteria.
If you have any questions please contact Shelly Osmond in the Student Services Center