- Why get Chromebooks?
- When will students get Chromebooks?
- What comes with the Chromebook?
- Can the student decorate their Chromebook?
- Is the school offering an insurance policy for the Chromebooks that parents can purchase?
- Why are repair costs listed if there is insurance for breakage/repair?
- The student already has a laptop/Chromebook can they use that instead?
The Acceptable Use Policy must be signed by both parent/guardian and student before Chromebooks can be picked up.
The Acceptable Use Policy was given at Registration another one can be picked up in the AP Office during normal operating hours or you can print a copy by clicking on the link below.
Acceptable Use Policy
Students have been assigned a Chromebook to use as their own mobile device - giving them access to electronic textbooks and learning tools at all times. However, HS teachers are in control - teachers decide if students are to use the Chromebooks as a part of your lesson; maybe it’s for a few minutes of the class, maybe it’s for the entire period, or maybe not at all. Here’s a short video to explain how students should use their devices.