Managing your account
- Want to check your lunch balance?
- Wish you could electronically deposit money on your account via the web?
- Want to see what your child is eating?
Just log on to the Infinite Campus link found on the district home page, and this is available online. Don't have your family access log in yet? Contact Mary Severin at 743-5251, ask for your log in number, and password. If you wish to use the e-funds option, allowing you to make lunch account payments on line, also ask for your student's ID number.
Need a Free/Reduced lunch application? Applications available at District website and are now processed electronically. Just print off from link below and mail to:
Janesville School District
Attention Food Service Department
527 South Franklin Street
Janesville, Wi. 53548
SDJ Free and Reduced Lunch Application Information
Cougar Cafe Contact:
- Whether purchasing a whole breakfast meal or just a single item, studies show that breakfast increases your learning capacity!
- Breakfast is available in the Cougar Cafe daily at 7:30 am until the first bell.
- Brunch includes an entree, your choice of fresh fruit, juice, and a milk. Craig High School now offers Universal Free Breakfast for all students! (Adult cost is $2.25)
- Assorted hot breakfast choices available weekly.
- Items below can count for a meal with fruit, juice, and milk, or individually priced as shown.
$0.50 - 4oz. Yogurt, Pop Tart
$1.00 - Uncrustable, Cereal Bar, Breakfast Bar
- Choose from a wide variety of healthy entrees, add your sides, and you have a meal all for only $2.60!
- Still hungry? Ala carte available for an additional charge.
- The Cougar Cafe is inspected twice per year by the Rock County Health Department. Not only is your student receiving healthy and inexpensive meals, but they are served in a safe and clean environment!