We ARE currently Not Accepting ANY Clothing Items
PLEASE SEE THE CLOSET "WISH LIST" IN THE RIGHT SIDE MARGIN FOR THE ITEMS THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING.
WHAT IS THE CRAIG CLOSET?
The Craig Closet is an organization that provides materials and support to those who are low income as determined by free and reduced lunch status. We supply students with the basics that they might otherwise lack. Items include but are not limited to the following:
- Bus Tokens
- Gift Cards for groceries, gas, toiletries, clothing
- Field Trip Fees
- Gently Used Clothing and Shoes
- School Supplies
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Donate money to our cause. This money will be used to help purchase items that we need for students. You can specify what you would like the money to go towards or we will put it in the general fund to use when it is needed. A donation receipt for taxes can be written if you would like.
- Donate items on the wish list found on the right hand side of this page. A donation receipt for taxes can be written if you would like.
- Volunteer to organize donations.
- Sponsor a child for the Craig Cares Campaign during the holidays (details below).
CRAIG CARES CAMPAIGN
The Craig Cares Campaign designed to make sure that our students have a happy holiday. Many times high school students from needy families are under-served during the holidays, they go without and the holiday season can be quite depressing. We try to match students with sponsors to ensure that each child receives at least $100 in gift card donations along with other small items such as earbuds, lip balm, candy, etc.
If you would like to sponsor a child we begin our campaign each year during October and match student to sponsor in November. Please contact Becky Boylan at 608 743 5261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to be a sponsor.
DO YOU NEED SERVICES?
If your child needs services please see the contact information below to discuss your needs.
Craig Closet Coordinator – Becky Boylan (608)743-5261
- Teen-friendly foods
- easy mac
- ramen noodles
- energy/meal bars
- fruit snacks
- pancake mix
- peanut butter
- squeeze apple/fruit
- pop tarts
- individual juice boxes
- spaghetti sauce
- Cleaning Supplies
- all-purpose cleaner
- paper towels
- toilet bowl cleaner & brush
- dish detergent
- toilet paper
- Laundry Supplies
- dryer sheets
- Personal Care Items:
- body wash
- Prom & Homecoming Dresses: size 10 and higher, within the past five years