If you would like to register for an exam not listed or are a student requiring financial assistance,please contact:
Dear AP Students and Families:
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Joseph A. Craig High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken or are currently enrolled in. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
For the 2023 AP exams, students at Joseph A. Craig High School will be registering online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access. Registration is a two step process.
Beginning the week of September 12th, 2022, students will visit apstudent.collegeboard.org to learn more about AP courses and exams. AP teachers will give students a join code for each of their AP classes. Students will use their college board username and password to join and enroll in their specific class section. If a student is new to an AP course, a username and password will have to be created. Students will access their MyAP site often during the year. When a student receives a join code, they will mark whether or not they plan on taking the AP exam by selecting yes, no, or undecided. If a student selects undecided, they will have to finalize their answer no later than November 14th, 2022 with a yes or a no. Exams ordered after November 14, 2022 will incur a $40 late fee and exams will need to be ordered through the school AP Coordinator. Final registration will close Tuesday, March 14, 2023.
Online AP exam registration will begin September 12th, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. and end on Tuesday, March 14th, 2023.
To register and pay, students should click on the link provided on the school website or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/500955. Students must answer all required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed the pdf of the confirmation page that is provided at the end. We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams, but we strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
This year each AP exam costs $97.00. Craig High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Shelly Osmond at firstname.lastname@example.org
Joseph A. Craig High School is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit or debit card available before beginning your registration.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Monday, September 12th, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. Registration opens.
- Monday, November 14th, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Registration closes.
- Monday, November 14th, 2022, last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund
- Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 exams will be ordered
- Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 through Tuesday, March 14th, 2023 all exam orders will incur a $40 late fee per exam plus the cost of each exam ordered. Late registration will take place in the Student Center. These fees will be applied by College Board and will need to be paid through Total Registration. If both fees are not paid, the exams will not be ordered.
- Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 through Tuesday, March 14th, 2023, any exam cancellations will incur a $40 cancellation fee per exam which results in a partial refund from Total Registration and College Board.
- Tuesday, March 14th, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. Registration ends. No exams can be ordered after this date
Please contact Shelly Osmond at email@example.com or 608-743-5253 if you would like to register for an exam not listed or have any questions.