For the 2019 AP exams, students at Joseph A. Craig High School will be registering online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access.
This year each AP exam costs $94.00. Joseph A Craig High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams.
Online Exam registration will begin on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 3:00 PM and end on March 29, 2019 at 12:00 AM (Midnight). In order to register, students should click on the link provided on the Craig High School website or visit https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/500955. To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed or saved a copy of the pdf of the confirmation page that is provided at the end. We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Joseph A. Craig High School is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to make sure that payment has been made while avoiding mailing payment. Families needing to make a cash payment must see Mrs. Osmond in the Student Center.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 3:00 PM - Registration Begins
- Fri, March 29, 2019 at 12:00 AM (Midnight) - Registration Ends.
- Monday, April 1, 2019 at 12:00 AM (Midnight)- Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- Students who cancel an exam after April 2, 2019 will be offered a partial refund of the exam fee minus a cancellation fee of $20.00 (per exam cancelled). After Fri - May 17, 2019 there are no refunds.
- Your student will be required to attend one of the Pre-Administration Information Meetings at Craig High School These will be held on April 30th and May 1st from 2:42 – 3:28 (Pride)
- More information regarding exam schedules, pre administration sessions and materials needed for exams will be distributed in early spring.
AP Building Coordinator: Craig High School: Shelly Osmond, 743-5267