**Please Read Before Submitting Important Transcript Information!
- Please allow 3 business days for Craig to process your transcript, although most requests are completed within
- Craig High School does not have a certified email system to send official transcripts electronically. Unless indicated otherwise, transcripts will be mailed through the U.S. Postal Service, which can take a fews weeks to arrive to it's destination.
- Once you have applied to your school, many times you will receive a notice that they still need your transcript, this message is auto generated. If you filled out your transcript request form correctly, your transcript should be on it's way within 48 hours.
- Please allow time for your transcript to arrive to it's destination and for it to be processed. If your organization has not receieved and processed your transcript with 3 weeks, please call 608-743-5252.
- To be considered official, your transcript must come directly from Craig High School by mail in the original sealed envelope addressed to the college or organization requesting it. Copies of a transcript sent from the student are not accepted.
- If you request that your transcript be emailed or mailed to you personally, it is considered an unofficial copy. Make sure to indicate this on the transcript request form.
- NOTE: If you have taken a TC course at Craig High School, you will need to request your transcript from Blackhawk Technical College directly for those particular courses. Craig High School cannot request them for you.
- Please note when requesting ACT/SAT scores. Scores generally expire after 2 years. You also may obtain them through the college board.