Please click on Employment Verification Request in the box to the left. I will return your request within 24-48 hours.
If you are CURRENTLY a senior you will need to:
- Fill out a transcript request form.
Transcript Request forms are located in the Student Center, Room 313.
Important: If you are under 18, you will need a parent/guardian signature.
- Drop off your completed form to Ms. Severin in the Student Center, Room 313.
NOTE: If you have taken a TC course at Craig High School, you will need to request your transcript from Blackhawk Technical College directly for those particular courses. Craig High School cannot request them for you.
Important Transcript Information!
**Please keep in mind**
- If you request that your transcript be emailed or mailed to you personally, it is considered an unofficial copy. To be considered official, your transcript must come directly from Craig High School by mail in the original sealed envelope addressed to the college or organization requesting it. Copies of a transcript sent from the student are not accepted.
- Craig High School does not have a certified email system to send official transcripts electronically. Transcripts must be mailed using the U.S. Postal Service, unless your college tells you otherwise.
- Please allow time for your transcript to arrive to it's destination and for it to be processed. If the organization has not receieved and processed your transcript with 3 weeks, please call 608-743-5252.
Transcript requests will be processed by Craig High School within 48 hours.
If possible (recommended), please come into
the student center between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to fill out the transcript request form.
If you are unable to come into the Student Center, you may do one of the following options:
- Fill out a Transcript Request Form and mail to the address below:
- Please SIGN the form.
Craig High School
C/O Mary Severin
401 S. Randall Ave
Janesville, WI 53545
- Fill the Transcript Request Form below
*** Make sure you put your name, maiden name, phone number, birth date, and graduation date, and where to send the transcript.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Mary Severin, Registrar