Important Transcript Information!
- Please do not send multiple requests. Please allow 3 business days to process your transcript, although most requests are completed within 48 hours.
- Craig High School does not have a certified email system to send official transcripts electronically.
Unless indicated otherwise, transcripts will be mailed through the U.S. Postal Service, which can take a fews weeks to arrive to it's destination.
- Once you have applied to your school, many times you will receive a notice that they still need your transcript, this message is auto generated. If you filled out your transcript request form correctly, your transcript should be on it's way within 48 hours.
- Please allow time for your transcript to arrive to it's destination and for it to be processed. If your organization has not receieved and processed your transcript with 3 weeks, please call 608-743-5252.
- If you request that your transcript be emailed or mailed to you personally, it is considered an unofficial copy. Make sure to indicate this on the transcript request form.
- To be considered official, your transcript must come directly from Craig High School by mail in the original sealed envelope addressed to the college or organization requesting it. Copies of a transcript sent from the student are not accepted.
Transcript requests will be processed by Craig High School within 48 hours.
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATIONAL VERIFICATION REQUESTS
Please click on
Employment & Educational Verification Requests above. All requests will be answered within 3 business days.
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY A SENIOR
YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Fill out a transcript request form.
Transcript Request forms are located in the Student Center, Room 313.
- Important: If you are under 18, you will need a parent/guardian signature.
- Drop off your completed form to Ms. Severin in the Student Center, Room 313.
NOTE: If you have taken a TC course at Craig High School, you will need to request your transcript from Blackhawk Technical College directly for those particular courses. Craig High School cannot request them for you.
IF YOU ARE NOT A CURRENT STUDENT (ALUMNI) YOU WILL NEED TO:
If possible (recommended), please come into the student center between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to fill out the transcript request form.
If you are unable to come into the Student Center, you may do one of the following options:
Fill out a Transcript Request Form and mail to the address below:
Please SIGN the form.
Craig High School
C/O Mary Severin
401 S. Randall Ave
Janesville, WI 53545
Fill the Transcript Request Form to the Right.
Please note when requesting ACT/SAT scores. Scores generally expire after 2 years.
*** Make sure you put your name, maiden name (last name you had in high school), phone number, birth date, and graduation year, and where to send the transcript.
DO NOT FILL OUT DUPLICATE FORMS.
Transcript Request Form